Wednesday, February 15, 2012

About Communication

From this podcasting project, I expect to become slightly more comfortable speaking in Japanese.  We are going to do a little Japanese food tour of NYC, and hopefully we will be able to be comfortable enough in our Japanese to communicate effectively with our viewers.  I am excited to go to different restaurants in New York and try out ones I have never been to.   It has been a really long time since I have made any sort of video, so I hope to get more familiar with how to make and edit one on the computer.  To me, effective communication means being honest and clear about what one is trying to communicate about.  It is important in every aspect of life, and especially in this podcast, it will be important for our group members to communicate and listen to one another in order to make a successful podcast. 

3 comments:

  1. これは いいだと おもいます。 わたしも すしを たべたいですよ!I agree that it is a very important in every aspect of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, honesty is very important.

    レストランですか、とてもたのしそうですね。

    ReplyDelete
  3. あなたがそれをしたくない場合私はあなたのイカ墨を飲みます

    ReplyDelete